Wednesday 21 August 2013

30 day snap #19

#19 - Making bread!


So today boredom led me to attempting to make bread, and it actually turned out really well! I made some cranberry and sunflower seed bread and some plain white rolls.

It takes longer than I thought to make bread because of the time it needs to rise before going in the oven, but it's worth it!!

If you want to have a go at making cranberry and sunflower seed bread (or any of your own concoctions) here's the recipe I used:


Happy baking!

4 comments:

  1. I've had making bread on my list for a long time but have always felt intimidated by it. This sound nummy though. I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely try this recipe! It is very nice haha! Yes I will stop by your blog! I've never heard of "That's my style" so I'll look into it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm looks delicious!!

    xo Valerie

    whatgirlslove05.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete