Wednesday 25 September 2013

Do you want to travel?

So I have absolutely no idea about what I want to do in the future. There's a good start haha! I do, however, know that I want to travel.

So recently I've been trauling the web, researching different trips and looking at different areas of the world. My favourites being: USA, Australia and New Zealand. Then my friend told me about RealGap. I don't know if you've heard about it, but it's a company that offers trips around the world at quite good prices, whether that's a year or a week away.


I was so excited about this particular trip called 'USA experience' it looks amazing! I really hope I can save up for a similar trip like this! 

If you want to check out their website then follow this link:
If you want to look at the USA experience trip, follow this link:


What do you want to do? Do you fancy travelling?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment