Tuesday 16 July 2013

Prom, Birthdays and friends

So I've had a busy couple of weeks! Which is quite unusual for me as normally my daily routine consists of Twitter, Facebook, walking the dog, watching TV and eating.
Last Wednesday was my prom. It was amazing! Everyone in my year looked stunning and it was a really great night. I think it took me the whole day to get ready but it was all worth it! A surprising amount of effort goes into looking presentable at prom. You've got to do your nails, hair, make-up, get dressed and do your nails again because you've probably smudged them in the process of getting ready.
Me in my prom dress :)
 But despite all of that I had a really good time.
Then last Saturday I went shopping with my two best friends. Again, I had a really good day and bought way too much.
Finishing school is fab because there is nothing for me to do - literally. No homework, no nothing. It brilliant!
Really enjoying life right now as the sunny weather just makes everything better. I'm going out tomorrow for a cute picnic with my friends, yay!

What are you doing these summer holidays?
My Twitter

Me in my prom dress again


4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in your prom dress and the colour really suits you xxx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning, your dress is absolutely beautiful! Glad to have found your blog, I'm now following you :) Id love it if you could come and follow me back if you get chance? x x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Means a lot! Yes I will follow you! :) x x

      Delete