Saturday 3 August 2013

3..2..1..GO!

I've been wanting to take part in the 30 day snap for quite a while now, but as I have had a lot going on recently I haven't really had the chance until now.

I got the inspiration from sprinkleofglitter's blog (which I LOVE!) If you haven't already, you can check out her blog: http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Basically, everyday for the next 30 days, I will take and upload a picture - a little snapshot from my day.

Now, my photography isn't the best so don't be expecting award winning and totally amazing pictures! But it's something fun that I really want to do! It can be on anything-totally random, some pictures may come with a description, and some not! :)

Are you doing the 30 day snap?

Today's snap:
#1 F.R.I.E.N.D.S
For the past month or so, me and my sister have been making our way through the entire box set of Friends. I can't tell you how much I love it! These are the final series so after finishing them I don't know what I'm going to do with my spare time haha! Do you love friends too?

No comments:

Post a Comment