Saturday 11 January 2014

Postponing my resolutions...

Happy New Year! Yes, I realise it's a bit late... 11th of January already?! You must be having a giraffe. I realise one of my resolutions in my last blog was to blog more... Hm well that got off to a great start.

As I couldn't decide on another resolution in time for new year (yes, another failure of mine, I mean, how difficult is it to come up with something?) I have decided to postpone it until now. Look at me go - breaking the rules.

Besides trying to get fitter and eat healthier bla-de-bla-de-bla (we all know that won't happen) I have decided to come up with an inspirational resolution. I'm on a roll! So join me my fellow blogger-friends on this late-but-still-perfectly-functional resolution:

Do what you want, because you are in control of what lies before you.

Now if you're wondering what the Dickens I'm on about, please don't go running for the hills. It's simple really- if you want to do something, go for it.

And that's it. Pretty achievable I reckon (famous last words). And that's what I like about it - it is actually possible. 

Both pictures from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment